This Week's Reagan Quote

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Fun

As I've said before, not everything is not doom and gloom, so I bring a new Shower Every Hour Feature... The Summer Music Playlist. I'll list a couple songs every so often that for me make up the Sounds of Summer. Some will require explanations, others are quite obvious. Feel Free to play along and add your own in the comments section. (Morales pick and choose as you please)

Lets begin.



Summer isn't complete without the Beach Boys.


Tom Petty will always be my favorite



This album was listened to approximately 274 times summer of 2006 among me and my friends.

Ok, this is fun, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment